If there was an award for the most doting dad ever, music producer DJ Khaled would win it hands down.
Yesterday, the 41-year-old ‘We the best’ Music Group boss left fans once again in awe of his relationship with his son, Asahd. Taking to his Instagram page, the radio personality shared a screenshot of a video call he had with his 4-month old son.
“My son is on the yacht ! He said daddy great job at @coachella ! I love you @asahdkhaled !! ASAHD also said get back in studio its time give our FAN LUV” he captioned the photo.
And fans couldn’t help but comment on the special father-son bond they share.
From making him an executive producer to buying him expensive gifts, here are all the times DJ Khaled left us jealous of his relationship with his son.
1. When he Snap-chatted the birth of his son
Not only did the doting dad snapchat the entire birth of his baby boy last year October, he also played a song from his album for his baby boy’s grand arrival.
2. When he gifted him with a diamond encrusted watch
Last month, the Dj took to his Instagram page to show of a diamond encrusted watch he gifted his lil man. The video even had fans begging the music producer to adopt them.
3. When he revealed Asahd is an executive producer on his upcoming album, Grateful
Yup! The first time dad revealed during a press conference and also on Jimmy Kimmel Live, that Asahd will be working on his forthcoming tenth album, Grateful.
4. When he used his picture as the cover art for his new single featuring Beyonce and Jay-Z
This might have been a little over the top but hey, love makes us do funny things.
5. When he posts videos of himself speaking inspirational and encouraging words to Asahd
This will melt your heart. Watch.