Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti
AFRICA INNOVATIVE AND ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARD
AFRICA FASTEST GROWING PRIVATE UNIVERSITY
ADMISSION INTO ABUAD 2016/2017 UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES AND PRE-DEGREE AND DEGREE FOUNDATION
2ND SCREENING EXERCISE:
DATE: SATURDAY, 9thJULY, 2016, TIME: 10:00AM
In view of the popular demand by the applicants who could not attend the first screening exercise due to the ongoing NECO examination and schools end of the year graduation, we have re-scheduled a 2nd Screening Exercise to take place on Saturday, 9th July, 2016 at all the Screening Centres across the Country.
The following candidates are hereby invited for screening exercise on 9th of July, 2016.
(i) Candidates who have chosen ABUAD as first or second choice,
(ii) Candidates who did not choose ABUAD in the UTME and are seeking change of institution,
(iii) Direct Entry candidates, and
(iv) International Candidates seeking admission into ABUAD who reside in Nigeria are to attend the Screening Exercise physically while those outside the Country are to send their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who scored below 180 national cut-offmark and are seeking admission into Pre-degree and Degree Foundation Programmes at Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan.
CANDIDATES WHO QUALIFY TO ATTEND SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates who qualify to participate in the screening exercise are:
1. Those who possess relevant 5 Credit passes in WAEC O/L or its equivalent and have sought admission into 100 Level through 2016 UTME and who met the 180 national cut off mark.
2. Those awaiting SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, IJMB results and also participated in the 2016 UTME.
3. Those seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) with minimum of 2 A/Level passes in relevant subjects or NCE/OND/HND in accredited courses listed in the JAMB Brochure except for Law, Medicine and Surgery.(Note: HND holders seeking conversion to degree shall undertake 2-3 years study depending on the course of study).
4. Direct Entry into Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc – 4 years): Those who possess NRN/RM are eligible to apply.
5. Direct Entry into all Degree Programmes in Engineering is available – Minimum requirement: ND/HND with Credit Pass.
6. Direct Entry into Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS – 4 years) – Holders of B.Sc in Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, MLT, HND in SLT with minimum of Second Class Lower are eligible and must possess Credit Pass in 5 O’Level relevant subjects.
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
2. ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
3. LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
4. PORT HARCOURT: Rivers State College of Arts & Science, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt
5. WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
6. IBADAN: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
7. CALABAR: Government Technical College, Main Avenue, Calabar
8. ENUGU: Bishop Otubelu Juniorate Secondary School, Hill View, Trans Ekulu, Enugu
Please visit our website, http://www.abuad.edu.ng OR http://admission.abuad.edu.ng for details of Courses Offered, Admission Screening Requirement and Criteria, and printing out of your preferred Screening Centre Photo Card. If you attended the First Screening Exercise, check your RESULT on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng from Saturday, 25th June, 2016.
CONTACT: Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD). Available Hotlines are: 08127772121, 08038521163, 08030706711, 08033509150, 08034402771.
For Pre-Degree and Degree Foundation Programme, Office of the Director – Dr A. O. Ajayi. Available Hotlines are: 08165747405, 08057606073, 08034231454, 08039499723 OR visit the website: http://www.abisc.org.ng OR use these email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To checkmate the activities of fraudsters, applicants and parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers and/or visit the university’s website: http://www.abuad.edu.ng or the Afe Babalola International Study Centre website: http://www.abisc.org.ng directly.
Lady Christie Oluborode